- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F. Removed rolls from package. Do not spereate the rolls, instead use a serrated knife to cut them in half horizontally so all the bottoms and top are spereated. Place the bottoms of the rolls in a 9-inch by 13-inch baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and 1 cup jack cheese. Add the bacon, chicken, and jalapeno. Mix until ingredients are evenly combined.
- Spread the chicken mixture over the roll bottoms in an even layer. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup jack cheese evenly over the chicken mixture. Place the roll tops over the chicken and cheese.
- Brush the tops of the rolls with mealted butter and sprinkle evely with garlic powder.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the butter bakes into the rolls and the cheese is melty.
- Carefully remove from the oven. Use a spatuala to cut between all the rolls, serperating the sliders from each other. Serve warm.
If you like your food on the spicy side, you can leave in the jalapeno seeds.