The number-one sandwich (don't even think about it, grilled cheese) becomes a hugely popular party dip in this easy-to-make recipe.
- 20 min
- Total Time 40 min
- Servings 20
- pound bacon, cooked
- cup mayonnaise
- cup sour cream
- ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2
- cups cheddar cheese
- tomato, seeded and chopped
- cup chopped green onions
- Additional green onions, cooked bacon, tomato, and lettuce for garnish, if desired
- 1 Preheat oven to 350°F degrees.
- 2 Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, and cream cheese in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Crumble bacon into mixture and stir. Add cheddar cheese, green onions, and tomato and mix well. Pour into a shallow dish or pie pan and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling. Garnish with additional green onions, tomato, and crumbled bacon. Serve with corn chips.