BACON, HAVARTI AND PEACH WAFFLEWICHES
Author: Strawberry Blondie Kitchen
Recipe type: Sandwich
- 1 box Eggo Waffles (I used Buttermilk)
- 10 slices Havarti cheese
- 10 slices bacon, cooked
- 5 tablespoons peach jam
Rich, Creamy Cheese Paired with Crunchy Breadsticks. Available Now! See www.TheLaughingCow/CheeseDippers
- Place waffles in toaster and toast to defrost or place them in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Place 1 slice of cheese on each waffle
- Place ½ tablespoon of peach jam on each waffle and spread out.
- On 5 of the waffles, place 2 slices of bacon on top of peach jam.
- Top with the other half of the waffle making a sandiwch
- Preheat a panini press and press waffle sandwiches until cheese is melted and gooey
- Cut in half or into triangles and serve with extra peach jam