Your cart is empty.
Bacon Asparagus Cajun Pasta
- 8 ounces of one of our favorite Organic Rigatoni Pasta by Semolina Artisanal Pasta - https://foodiecitynetwork.com/organic-rigatoni-pasta/
- 4 slices uncured hickory smoked bacon coarsely chopped
- 12 stems asparagus rough ends removed and cut in bite size pieces
- 4-6 cloves garlic minced
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 teaspoons Cajun spice
- 1 cup grated fresh Parmesan
- Cook pasta according to box instructions and drain well.
- In large skillet over medium heat add bacon pieces. Cook for 8 minutes. Add asparagus and cook for 8 minutes. Reduce heat and add garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add spinach and cook just until slightly wilted. Remove to plate.
- Using same skillet pour in wine scraping bottom to remove browned bacon bits. Add cream, Cajun spice and simmer to desired thickness stirring frequently. Slowly add Parmesan cheese and stir until melted and smooth. Add bacon/asparagus mixture and drained rigatoni. Serve immediately.
Slightly adapted by Small Town Woman
Bacaspcjpst - Recipes