WILD ALASKAN SALMON BURGER MEAT - 4 lbs
other sizes / weights available
Our wild Alaskan salmon burger meat is made from the finest salmon that the rugged, glacial waters of Alaska has to offer. The fish meat itself is the sweet cut taken from the backbone after the salmon is filleted. This is actually some prime meat off the back bone making it full of natural oils/omegas and extremely flavorful. Not only is ground salmon delicious and versatile to cook with, but it is also a healthy alternative to other meats such as beef or pork. Wild Alaskan salmon adds pizzazz and flavor to any dish. Throw some in your scrambled eggs for breakfast, in your fish tacos for lunch or in your pasta for dinner. Our favorite way is adding some spices and bread crumbs for a delicious salmon burger. Once you eat the burger its hard to go back to beef. It really is that delicious!! Let’s not forget that you can shape them into burger patties and grill the yummiest healthiest burgers! This tasty treat comes conveniently packaged in 1lb packages ready to cook. Shipped frozen straight to your door. Enjoy!
- Just one serving of wild Alaskan salmon contains your daily recommended amount of vitamin D. It helps promote over all health and may help reduce the risk if everything from certain cancers to rheumatoid arthritis and heart disease.
- High amounts of omega-3 found in wild Alaskan salmon help promote excellent brain function and memory and may help reduce the symptoms of dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Salmon is an excellent source of protein with roughly 34 grams per each 6 oz portion. Protein is an extremely important building block for a healthy body. It helps your body heal after injury, protects bone health and helps maintains muscle mass during weight loss and the aging process.
- With an enormous store of B vitamins, eating Alaskan salmon is a great way to boost your energy and help ward of heart disease.
- Astaxanthin found in salmon is a powerful antioxidant compound that gives salmon its red pigment. Astaxanthin is known to help reduce the risk of heart disease as well as protecting the brain and nervous system from inflammation