null

White Chocolate Macadamia Keto Cookie Bites

SKU:
Chpmcwhicmk
MSRP:
Was:
Now: $9.99
(You save )
(No reviews yet) Write a Review
Gift wrapping:
Options available
Description

White Chocolate Macadamia Keto Cookie Bites

One of our most indulgent flavors, these mouth-watering cookie bites combine creamy white chocolate chips with crunchy macadamia nuts to give you the best of both worlds! Made with almond flour and sweetened with monk fruit and allulose, these mouth-watering treats are sugar-free, gluten-free, and low carb (just 1g net carb per bite). Perfect for low carb and keto dieters, people with diabetes or celiac disease, or anyone looking to indulge in sweets without all the extra carbs and sugars.

Our bites come in a convenient stand-up pouch which makes them easy to display.

SERVING SIZE: 1 Cookie Bite (21g)

SERVINGS: 8

INGREDIENTS: Almond Flour, Allulose, Butter, Eggs, White Chocolate Chips (Cocoa Butter, Soluble Corn Fiber, Whole Milk Powder, Sunflower Lecithin, Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla Beans), Macadamia Nuts, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Salt, Konjac Powder, Psyllium Husk Powder, Plant Fibers (Lemon, Pea, Potato, Plantain, Norwegian Kelp), Vitamin E (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Monk Fruit Extract

NUTRITION: Calories 90, Total Fat 7g (12% DV), Sat. Fat 1g (7% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 48mg (2% DV), Total Carb. 9g (3% DV), Fiber 1g (5% DV), Sugars 0g, Allulose 7g, Net Carbs 1g, Protein 2g (5% DV), Vitamin D 0mcg (0% DV), Calcium 5mg (0% DV), Iron 0.4mg (2% DV), Potassium 15mg (0% DV).

SHELF LIFE: 6 months at ambient temperature

Related Products

Customers Also Viewed

Subscribe to our newsletter

Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales

No thanks