- Artisan cheese made locally in New York State
- Each cheese block is made with local ingredients from farms in New York
- 1lb cheese block of Westmeadow Farm’s Medium Cheddar Cheese - the perfect sharpness for those who love a milder cheese
- 1lb cheese block of Westmeadow Farm’s Dill Flavored Cheddar Cheese - a versatile cheese with a subtle burst of dill in each bite to cut through the creamy cheddar
- 1lb cheese block of Westmeadow Farm’s Garlic Flavored Cheddar Cheese - made at our creamery with fresh garlic and chives sprinkled into the cheese block for a garlic aroma and sweet flavor
Westmeadow Farm & Dairy is bringing back the legacy of New York sharp cheddar cheese. In 1851, the first cheddar cheese factory in the country opened in New York State, but since then the traditions and techniques that those pioneers started here have moved elsewhere. We aim to change that. Our cheese is made with the highest quality milk from our own herd of Jersey cows. The high butterfat content found in our Jersey milk ensures our cheese is rich in flavor with a creamy texture. Using high quality milk allows us to make superior sharp and flavored cheddars, as well as cheese curd.