Turkey Curry Meatballs (paleo)
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/3 cup red bell pepper, small diced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar.
- 12 Butter lettuce leaves
- Asian Slaw
- Spicy Sunbutter Coconut Dipping Sauce (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a sheet pan with a silpat or parchment paper.
- Combine all of the meatball ingredients in a large bowl and using clean hands, mix everything together until it is uniform.
- Form 12 meatballs and place them on the prepared sheet pan. Bake them for 15 minutes.
- While the meatballs are baking, make the Asian Slaw and the Coconut Dipping Sauce if desired.
- When the meatballs are ready, prepare each butter lettuce leaf by piling on the Asian slaw and a drizzle of the sauce of desired and top with a meatball. Eat like a taco.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 15 minute(s)
Number of servings (yield): 6