Toro Vafler - Finest Norwegian Waffle Mix - 3 Pack , Made in Norway
9 oz each - 3 Pack Gluten free
Did you know that we have eaten waffles in Norway for over 700 years? Ever since the 19th century, we have eaten waffles here and our Swedish neighbors have a lot of traditions dating back to the late 1500's. So it's only in its place that the waffle has got its very own anniversary on the 25th of March. Why not celebrate making waffles in the stack on the Waffle Day? Few things taste better than waffles topped with cream and jams and maybe some fresh berries? Surprise friends and family with waffles in the stack on the Waffle Day, it is guaranteed to be well received. Vafler is the Norwegian food tradition and food culture at its best The bag gives approx. 8 waffles.
- Delicious Norwegian waffle mix ready to griddle in a Waffle iron machine
- Only need to mix the bag contents with water (or milk) and melted butter
- Eat them the Norwegian way: Top the waffles with sour cream and strawberry jam or brown cheese topped with raspberry jam
- The waffles are also delicious to eat with no topping
- Made in Norway and exported to the US
When you want delicious Norwegian waffles fast - just mix with water and melted butter, griddle and enjoy.
How to: Stir together 1 liter (33.8 oz) of water (or milk if you prefer) and 200 grams (7 ounces) of melted butter. Add the contents of the bag and mix until smooth and free of lumps. Griddle in a hot waffle iron (like our Norwegian waffle irons you find here on Amazon)
Try them the Norwegian way: topped with sour cream and strawberry jam or brown cheese topped with raspberry jam.
The bag gives approx. 16-18 delicious Norwegian waffles.
Made in Norway.