Spicy Vegetable Pakora - 85 pieces per tray
A traditional Indian delicacy. Fresh julienne cauliflower, onions, potatoes, spinach, and jalapeno peppers, accented with an exotic curry blend, and tossed in a chick pea batter.
From frozen bake in a pre-heated 350°F conventional oven for 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F as measured by use of a thermometer. Product may also be deep fried at 350°F for 4-6 minutes or until done.
Indian cuisine is rapidly becoming extremely sought after with today's dining patrons, due to its heavy inclusion of vegetables, curry bases, and sweet and savory flavor profiles. Kabobs' Spicy Vegetable Pakora's provide chefs with a versatile croquette / fritter that can be adopted into a variety of applications, ranging from: passed hors d'oeuvre / appetizer, accent to salads or entrees (replacing bread), and used as an alternative for sandwiches. These miniature croquettes / fritters provide an exotic spice blend of curries, mixed with fresh julienne cauliflower, onions, potatoes, spinach and jalapeno peppers. As a par-fried item, the Spicy Vegetable Pakora may also be fried or baked for a truly unique dining experience.
- Traditional Indian delicacy
- Excellent plain, or accompanied with a tamarind, chutney, or yogurt sauce
- Versatile preparation - baked or fried
- Par-fried for rapid deployment preparations
- Endless serving possibilities: passed hors d'oeuvre / appetizer, accent to salads or Indian dishes, an alternative for sandwiches / wraps
- Can be easily converted into a cake for simple topping