Slow Cooker Pineapple Salsa Chicken w/ Black Beans
6 hours 5 mins
Recipe type: Slow Cooker
- 3 large chicken breast (approx 2 lbs)
- 2-3 cups salsa (I like medium heat)
- 1 20 oz can crushed Pineapple (drained)
- 1 15 oz can black beans (drained)
- 1 15 oz can of corn, drained (or 1½ cups frozen corn)
- 1 4 oz can diced green chilies (or two jalapenos, seeded and chopped)
- 1 tsp salt
- Puts all ingredients in Slow Cooker and cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 6-8 hours or until chicken shreds easily.
- When I use frozen chicken I start it out on high for 3 hours and then turn it down to low for 3 more hours.