Scandinavian Premier Gift Box
The fresh tasting, pristine flavors of Scandinavia in one gift basket.
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
- Lingonberry Jam: One of favorite jams, it is made from small firm berries with a slightly sweet and slightly sour flavor. They flourish in the summer in the Scandinavian countryside. (14 oz)
- Gjetost: Made in Norway from a blend of cow and goat's milk, it has a distinctive, sweet, caramel-like flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Danish Crumbly Blue: This tangy, crumbly cow's milk blue from Denmark is not overly sharp, making it very versatile. (7.5 oz)
- Vadenost: Also called Herrgardsost, this cheese has been produced since the 18th century and has a full-bodied, slightly grassy flavor. (7.5 oz)
- Cream Havarti: Ours is made on Denmark's Bornholm Island, also known as The Sunny Island, by the Bornholm Dairy under the St. Clements brand. (7.5 oz)
- Mrs. Olsen's Lefse: Lefse is a traditional, potato-based, soft, flat, Scandinavian bread - the perfect pairing with the included Lingonberries. (9.6 oz)
- Peppered Mackerel in Oil: This Peppered Mackerel is excellent in a sandwich or as a topping on a fresh salad. (5.3 oz)
- Matjes Herring: These matjes or soused herring, have been cooked in vinegar, then are canned in a flavorful marinade containing salt, sugar, wine, dill, mace, and onions. (7 oz)
- Finn Crisp Crispbread: Delicately thin crackers with a deliciously grainy and crispy taste. (7 oz)
- Swedish Ginger Snaps: Imported from Sweden, these traditional cookies are packed with spicy goodness. (5.25 oz)
- Marianne (Toffee Filled Mint Candies) by Karl Fazer: The history of Fazer's confectionery and its traditions have their origins in 19th century Europe. (7.76 oz)
- Gift Presentation: Hand assembled in a pine gift crate, finished with an elegant dark brown ribbon.