- Buche de Chevre: This wonderful goat's milk cheese is from Poitou in the Loire Valley. Each Buche de Chevre is aged for two months, during which time it develops a hard, edible crust complete with a bloomy, white mold coating. It is sharp and tangy near the rind and gets progressively richer and creamier toward the center. (7.5 oz)
- Pecorino Toscano: Pecorino Toscano is a young 100% sheep's milk cheese, only about 40 days old when it arrives on our shores. Because it is a young cheese, it is somewhat discreet; almost shy. As the cheese first hits your tongue, you detect a hint of Tuscan herbs, grass and wildflowers. The aftertaste it leaves on your palate is a wonderfully complex flavor that is hard to describe but easy to enjoy. (7.5 oz)
- Piave: Piave cheese is named after the river Piave, whose source is found at Mount Peralba in Val Visdende, in the northernmost part of the province of Belluno, Italy. The cheese has an intense, full-bodied flavor that increases with age and makes this cheese absolutely unique. Serve with apples, pears and a glass of Sauvignon Blanc. (7.5 oz)
- Mini Toasts: With their crusty texture and mild taste, they are ideal with paté, cheese, smoked salmon or caviar. (2.75 oz),
- Fontina Val d'Aosta: Fontina is the symbol of agriculture in Italy's tiny, French speaking Aosta Valley region. The cows that produce the milk for Fontina Val d'Aosta graze on high-altitude Alpine pastures dotted with wildflowers and native herbs. Fontina is a great cooking cheese, as it melts evenly without losing any flavor. It is best noted for its value as a savory and fruity table cheese. Its slightly grassy flavor embodies the taste of a true raw milk cheese. (7.5 oz)
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal value.
All cheese are shipped PRIORITY SHIPPING WITHIN 2 TO 3 DAY