Salmon Croquettes with Dill and Sriracha Dip
Author: Pickled Plum - Caroline Phelps
Recipe type: Main, Snack
Cuisine: Fish, Healthy, Easy
- 1 lb (16 oz) boneless, skinless salmon fillet, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp dill, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- Put salmon, parmesan cheese, panko breadcrumbs, shallot, worcestershire sauce and egg in a blender, and blend until all ingredients are minced. Transfer mixture to a bowl.
- Add capers and mix well to evenly spread the capers throughout the mixture.
- Use a little olive oil on your hands and spoon out about a golf size amount of mixture into the palm of your hands. Shape into croquettes. You should have about 10-12 croquettes.
- In a large pan over high heat, add extra virgin olive oil. When the oil is hot, add salmon croquettes and cook on each side for 5-6 minutes, or until cooked through. Transfer croquettes to a plate covered with paper towel to remove excess oil. Transfer to serving plate.
- For the dipping sauce: combine sriracha sauce, dill, lemon juice and mayonnaise in a small bowl and whisk until the ingredients are blended.
- Serve salmon croquettes with dipping sauce.
Serving size: 192g (about 4 croquettes) Calories: 439 Fat: 24.1 Saturated fat: 5.7 Trans fat: 0.0 Carbohydrates: 20.5 Sugar: 1.9 Sodium: 445 mg Fiber: 0.5 Protein: 28.4 Cholesterol: 109mg