Celebrate the New Year in true gourmet style with this comprehensive collection of our best-selling specialty foods! This wonderful assortment is perfect for entertaining at home on the big night, or to bring to a party as an unforgettable hostess gift. Either way this impressive array of tasty treats is sure to be the talk of the party!
This assortment includes:
- Frantal Emmental: France's take on Swiss cheese, Frantal has a fresh, clean flavor with a nutty aftertaste, and pairs well with bubbles. (7.5 oz)
- Manchego: Spain's most famous cheese, made entirely from pure La Mancha sheep's milk. Manchego is prized for its rich, complex flavor and is a genuine crowd-pleaser. (7.5 oz)
- Camembert: A classic soft, white-rind cheese, similar to Brie. It has a buttery texture and a creamy flavor with a slight tang, and also loves sparkling wines. (8 oz)
- Dairy Vale Vintage 12 Month Aged White Cheddar: A perfectly balanced Australian Cheddar, always the first to go! (7.5 oz)
- Cranberry Cinnamon Chevre: This classic goat cheese, topped with Cranberries and infused with cinnamon, is the perfect festive party cheese. (8 oz)
- French Waffle Crackers by Tresors Gourmands : Light enough to not overpower your topping, but just the right thickness to not fall apart while you dress it with your favorite topping. (3.3 oz)
- Mini Toasts: The ultimate party cracker. (8.25 oz)
- Carr's Water Crackers: The story of Carr's Biscuits began during the British Industrial Revolution, when Jonathan Carr formed a small bakery in the city of Carlisle, England in 1831. The business thrived, and became so popular that only 10 years later it was granted Queen Victoria's Royal Warrant, an award that has been granted to Carr's by British royalty continuously since that time. (2.2 oz)
- Creminelli Salami: A wonderful, medium-spiced salami, hand-crafted by the Creminelli Family for generations. (5.5 oz)
- Dry Cured Chorizo by Les Trois Petits Cochons - Pre-Sliced : A time honored recipe from the mountains of Spain, but handmade in the USA. Les Trois Petits Cochons' Chorizo is intensely spiced with garlic and smoked paprika. (12 oz)
- Rosette de Lyon by Busseto: Busseto's Rosette de Lyon is slowly air-dried and seasoned to perfection. (8 oz)
- Sopressata by Beretta: Fratelli Beretta, (producer of Prosciutto di Parma®, Mortadella, Salami, and other Italian specialties) is a family business that has enjoyed success for almost two centuries, owing to their dedication to producing products with the finest ingredients. (8 oz)
- Dijon Mustard: The world's most popular accompaniment for cured meats. (7 oz)
- Piedras de Chocolate (Chocolate Largueta Almonds) : These gigantic cocoa-dusted chocolate-covered almonds are simply irresistible! (8 oz)
Items may be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
Review Hide Reviews
Tasty party snacks
Each year I kick off the holiday season with a wine party. This year I tried a sample tray from foodiecitynetwork. Everyone loved the olive tapenade snd cheese and meat assortments. The only disappointment was the crackers which were tasteless. I have given the link to several friends and will definitely be trying another tray and products. Everything came fresh and well packed.