Reuben Breakfast Sandwich
Recipe type: Breakfast
- ¼ pound thinly sliced corned beef or pastrami
- 2 (1ounce) slices, Swiss cheese
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup sauerkraut, drained
- 2 tbsp Thousand Island dressing
- 2 sour dough Thomas’ English Muffins, toasted
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium-high heat and lightly coat with non-stick spray. Cook the corned beef or pastrami slices (in two equal size piles), turning occasionally, until slightly crisped and fragrant.
- Just before the corned beef or pastrami is done, top each pile with a slice of Swiss cheese. Coat the skillet again with non-stick spray if needed and cook the eggs to your liking, season with salt and pepper if desired.
- Divide the Thousand Island dressing between each toasted English muffin. Top with the cheese covered corned beef, the egg, and the sauerkraut. Enjoy!