These signature crisps are great to nibble on their own, but they really shine when topped with your favorite dip, cheese, pâté or antipasto. Raincoast crisps are the perfect entertaining food to draw a crowd - whether it's a casual get-together or an elegant cocktail party. This is why they're called "a crispy conversation starter."
- Original: It all began with this Crisp! A toasty, nutty flavor with a slightly sweet finish. This crisp has hints of spice and goes well with smoked salmon, seafood and antipasto, as well as a myriad of cheeses.
- Hazelnut Cranberry: The creation of these crisps brought even crisper conversation to entertaining circles! Tart plump cranberries and toasty hazelnuts combine to create a perfect snack for parties, luncheons, or just a sneaky midnight snack. They are also the perfect complement to Brie, Camembert, or roasted porcini mushrooms with mascarpone.
- Fig and Olive: Another amazing crisp, these combine the salty taste of Kalamata olives with the sweet flavor of succulent Adriatic figs. Try these crisps on their own or enhanced with soft cheeses such as chèvre, brie or triple crème. Try them with a yogurt and eggplant dip or Italian basil pesto.
- Salty Date: In response to customers' requests for a saltier crisp, Lesley Stowe coated the top of this crisp with a dusting of coarse sea salt and partnered that with a yummy combination of luscious dates and sweet almonds. Don't go dateless; we love the match of camembert, comté, or fresh chèvre. Try it with Tuscan White Bean Dip too!
- Apricot and Ginger: A limited edition flavor, try it paired with Muffuletta, pepper salami and mango chutney. Get some while supplies last!
- Rosemary Raisin Pecan: Chock full of toasty pecans, fresh rosemary and dark and juicy Thompson raisins, you won't be able to get enough of these taste-bud tantalizing crisps! Amazing on their own, these crisps are even more fabulous when paired with soft cheeses like Brie, St Andre, Cambozola and Boursin.
Varieties sold separately.