PRIMAL KITCHEN COCONUT CASHEW BARS (12 PACK)
Made with Grass-fed Collagen, Cashews, Coconut Flakes and Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Cashews, Roasted Pumpkin Seeds Satisfy with a Nutty Crunch, while Creamy Coconut Sweetly Flavors
- Only 3 Grams of Sugar (from Honey) and 8 Grams of Net Carbs
- Gluten, Grain, Dairy and Soy Free
- Excellent Source of Fiber
- More Collagen Than a Cup of Bone Broth
- Ingredients: Pumpkin Seeds, Cashews, Grass-Fed Hydrolyzed Collagen, Prebiotic Fiber from Cassava Root, Chia Seeds, Coconut Flakes, Honey, Water, Coconut Oil, Organic Coconut Flour, Natural Flavors, Himalayan Pink Salt, Monk Fruit Extract, Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Almonds
WHY WE MADE THIS:
- An Excellent Source of Fiber
- Only 3 Grams of Sugar
- Only 8 Grams of Net Carbs
- 15 Grams of Protein
- 170 Milligrams of Potassium
Q: WHAT THE HECK IS COLLAGEN?A: Collagen is the protein that holds everything in your body together. It makes up about 30% of all the protein in the human body, and is found in your bones, tendons, ligaments, connective tissues and skin, and plays various roles in your overall health. Collagen production naturally declines with age, reducing the structural integrity of the skin and instigating the weakening of cartilage in joints. You can help make up for decreased collagen production by eating collagen sourced from grass-fed bovines pasture-raised in Brazil.Q: WHY SHOULD I EAT COLLAGEN?A: The collagen protein used in PRIMAL KITCHEN™ Coconut Cashew Bars is collagen hydrolysate from grass-fed cows, which is broken down into individual amino acids and easier to absorb and digest, so it’s a preferable alternative to taking collagen in, say, capsule form. Furthermore, it’s 100% protein, and we all know the benefits of ingesting clean protein.Q: WHERE DOES YOUR COLLAGEN COME FROM?A: We partnered one of the world's leading collagen suppliers for our bars. They are a European company that sources collagen from grass-fed cows in both Germany and Brazil. They have extensive clinical studies on the benefits of their exact collagen which is superior than other collagen brands on the market due to their unique manufacturing process.
Q: WHAT IS MONK FRUIT?A: Also called Luo Han Goa, monk fruit is a Chinese herb cultivated for centuries by Buddhist monks. Much like stevia, it’s a delicious and natural way to sweeten without all the calories of sugar.
Q: WHAT ARE NET CARBS?A: You determine the net carb impact of a food by subtracting the grams of fiber from the total grams of carbohydrates. Fiber slows the digestion of carbohydrates and reduces the glycemic burden on the body.Q: ARE THERE GMOS IN THE COCONUT CASHEW BAR?A: Nope! Were working on the Non-GMO certification right now.