Pizza Sliders with Tomato, Basil & Garlic Sauce - 1 Dozen
Includes 1 Dozen
contact us for custom orders or requests
- 1 12-pack of dinner rolls or Hawaiian sweet rolls
- ¼ cup of Cucina & Amore Basilico Tomato, Basil & Garlic Sauce
- 35 – 40 pieces pepperoni slices
- as desired pickled pepper rings (hot and spicy or just pickled)
- 2 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons parmesan cheese
- sprinkling Italian seasoning
Put Spicy and Sweet in the Lineup
with Hillshire Farm® Sausages!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cut the tray buns in half horizontally, while keeping them all connected.
- Spread the Cucina & Amore Basilico Sauce on the top of the bottom half of the buns
- (at this point, it would be a good idea to place the buns in a slightly greased or sprayed 9 x 13 pan)
- Layer on the pepperoni pieces so they cover the entire surface of the buns. Layer on the pepper rings.
- Layer on the mozzarella cheese. Replace the top section of the buns
- Mix the butter, garlic powder, parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning together. Brush over the tops of the buns, getting into the nooks and crannies of the buns.
- Bake for approximately 10 – 12 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and the cheese is melted.