Whats Gabby Cooking
Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed MushroomsJo Cooks
(You save )
pepperoni pizza stuffed mushrooms
These Pepperoni Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms are so easy and quick to prepare. They make for the perfect appetizer or snack, it's like eating pizza without all those carbs.
Author: Jo Cooks
- 12 to 15 large mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 2 mini pepperoni links, sliced
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 fresh basil leaf, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 F degrees.
- If you're using a cast iron skillet spray it with cooking spray. Arrange the mushrooms in the skillet.
- Fill each mushroom with about 1 to 2 tsp of pizza sauce. Top each mushroom with 1 to 2 tbsp of mozzarella cheese, then with 2 or 3 pepperoni slices.
- Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes, or until cheese melts and gets a bit golden on top.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and garnish with basil.
Serving size: 3 or 4 mushrooms Calories: 158 Fat: 10.2g Saturated fat: 5.3g Unsaturated fat: 0.0g Trans fat: 0.0g Carbohydrates: 5.4g Sugar: 1.9g Sodium: 414mg Fiber: 1.1gProtein: 12.6g Cholesterol: 28mg