pepperoni pizza stuffed mushrooms
- 12 to 15 large mushrooms, cleaned and stems removed
- 2 mini pepperoni links, sliced
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 fresh basil leaf, chopped
- Preheat oven to 450 F degrees.
- If you're using a cast iron skillet spray it with cooking spray. Arrange the mushrooms in the skillet.
- Fill each mushroom with about 1 to 2 tsp of pizza sauce. Top each mushroom with 1 to 2 tbsp of mozzarella cheese, then with 2 or 3 pepperoni slices.
- Bake for about 15 to 18 minutes, or until cheese melts and gets a bit golden on top.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper and garnish with basil.
Serving size: 3 or 4 mushrooms Calories: 158 Fat: 10.2g Saturated fat: 5.3g Unsaturated fat: 0.0g Trans fat: 0.0g Carbohydrates: 5.4g Sugar: 1.9g Sodium: 414mg Fiber: 1.1gProtein: 12.6g Cholesterol: 28mg