- 2 packages Challenge cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon cloves
- 4 ½ cups whipped topping, thawed, divided, like Cool Whip
- 1 ½ cups ginger snap cookie crumbs
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons Challenge butter, melted
- One recipe Pumpkin Spice Caramel Sauce
Make the crust: in a medium mixing bowl combine ginger snap cookie crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter. Stir together until combined.
Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch cheesecake pan or spring form pan. Make sure to firmly press to make the crust compact, as not to crumble when the cheesecake is complete. Set aside in the refrigerator while you prepare the rest of the no-bake cheesecake.