Yields 2 servings
5 min Prep Time
5 minCook Time
10 minTotal Time
- 4 cups crumbled leftover stuffing (see notes)
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- Leftover gravy, for serving
- Optional 2 eggs prepared overeasy
- Preheat waffle iron and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the leftover stuffing and 2 eggs until combined. Add 1/4 cup of chicken broth and mix until incorporated and moist.
- Scoop half of the stuffing mixture into the prepared waffle iron and spread evenly until the entire iron is covered with a thin layer of stuffing. Close the lid and let the waffle bake until crispy golden brown and the egg is cooked throughout.
- Transfer waffles to a serving plate and repeat the process with remaining stuffing.
- Prepare the other 2 eggs as desired (I chose over easy) and serve on top of the stuffing waffles. Pour warm gravy over the egg and stack of waffles. Serve immediately.
Stuffing waffles work best with basic stuffing (without big chunks of vegetables or meat). These may take longer to bake than normal waffles because the egg has to be cooked throughout. The waffles are done when the outside is crispy brown.