KENTUCKY HOT BROWN SLIDERS
Author: The Seasoned Mom
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 30 mins
Total time: 50 mins
- 1 pkg. (12 oz) King’s Hawaiian sweet rolls, split
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 12 slices deli turkey
- 12 slices cooked bacon
- 6 slices Gruyere cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup diced pimientos
- ½ cup butter, cubed
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Spread roll bottoms with mayonnaise.
- Layer with turkey, bacon, a few diced pimientos, and cheese. Replace tops.
- Arrange sandwiches in a single layer in a greased 9-inch-square baking pan.
- In a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 1-2 minutes or until tender.
- Whisk in the brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder. Continue whisking until brown sugar is dissolved.
- Pour butter sauce over sandwiches.
- Cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate for several hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake, covered, 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake uncovered for an additional 5 minutes or until golden brown.