Japanese Wagyu New York Strip A5 - includes 2, 1/2" thick
Wagyu cattle meat is well known worldwide for its marbling characteristics and naturally enhanced, flavor, tenderness, and juiciness. The finest steak eating experience. Kobe is reserved exclusively to describe Wagyu cattle raised in the Kobe region of Japan. Any Wagyu cattle raised outside of Kobe must go by the names Wagyu or Kobe-style.
This Striploin has all these attributes in addition to being the most juiciest and tender cut. The most finest, luxurious and exquisite Ribeyes in the market.
This attention to detail provides the highest quality mouth-watering Striploin every time you order!
- Grade: A5
- Marbeling Score: 8-12
- Breed: Japanese Black
- Weight 1/2" Thick: 12 - 14 oz Each avg.
- Weight 1" Thick: 20 - 24 oz Each avg.
- Weight Whole: 10-12 LB avg.
- Cattle Origin: Miyazaki / Kagoshima / Hokkaido, Japan
- Packaging: Individually wrapped & vacuum sealed.
- Condition: Product is frozen before shipping to lock in flavor and will arrive frozen or partially thawed.