Iberico Ham Shoulder Leg Cured for 24 Months - 10 - 11 lb - Serves 20 - 25
PURE TRADITION FOR MORE THAN 60 YEARS
Proud to be the first Iberico brand to arrive in the US. For more than 60 years, Fermín has been producing the highest quality lberico products in the world and we are proud to produce and import the largest number of Iberico dry cured products in the market.
- Fermín was born in 1956 as a result of the efforts of Fermín Martín and his wife, Victoriana Gómez. In the years prior to the creation of the company, they gathered the traditional knowledge for upbringing and curing the best Iberico pigs in La Alberca, which has been practiced for centuries.
- After years of dedication, they transformed an activity that was basically done for family survival into an industry that currently employs more than 100 people. At present, it is Martín’s children, Santiago and Francisca, who run the company, maintaining the same principles that made Fermín a unique and artesanal project from day one.
- Throughout the past 60 years, Fermín has been dedicated to continue the traditional production of Iberico products and their commercialization throughout the world. We control the entire production process at our plants in La Alberca Est. 23 (Salamanca), and Tamames Est. 27 (22km from La Alberca), represented by the magical landscapes that surround us.
- 50% Iberico Shoulder (Paleta de cebo de campo 50% Iberica) Fermin
- The average weight of ham is 10 lbs. to 11 lbs.
- Free range pigs fed on a grass and grain based diet