Healthy Zucchini Noodles with Creamy Avocado Pesto
Zucchini noodles tossed together in a creamy avocado pesto for a delicious healthy weeknight dinner that is gluten-free, dairy-free and vegan and can be easily made in under 20 minutes!
- 6 large zucchini, spiralized
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- Spiralize your zucchini and set aside on paper towels so that any excess water is soaked up.
- In a food processor, add avocados, basil leaves, garlic, pine nuts, lemon juice and sea salt and pulse until finely chopped. Then with the motor still running, add olive oil in a slow stream until emulsified and creamy.
- Drizzle olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat then add zucchini noodles, cooking for about 1 to 2 minutes until tender.
- Add zucchini noodles to a large bowl and toss with avocado pesto. Season with cracked pepper and a little Parmesan, serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1½ cups • Calories: 214 • Fat: 17.1 g • Saturated Fat: 2.1 g • Carbs: 13.2 g • Fiber: 6.1 g • Protein: 4.8 g • Sugar: 4.2 g • WW Freestyle Points: 5