Ham & Cheese Omelet Roll with Cheese Sauce
What You Need
Tap or click steps to mark as complete
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Line 15x10x1-inch pan with parchment paper, with ends extending over shortest sides of pan. Spray with cooking spray.
- Beat eggs, milk, flour and mustard in large bowl with whisk until blended. Stir in ham and onions. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 14 to 16 min. or until edges are almost set. Top omelet with remaining cheese; bake 2 min. or until melted.
- Meanwhile, combine 1 cup cheese and sour cream in small saucepan; cook on low heat until cheese is melted and mixture is blended, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; cover until ready to use.
- Roll up omelet immediately, starting at one short end and peeling off paper as omelet is rolled. Place on platter; cut into slices. Serve with cheese sauce.