Ham and Cheese Hash Brown Casserole
adapted from allrecipes.com
serves 10 to 12
- 1 (32-oz) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 pound cooked diced ham
- 2 (10.75-oz) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (16-oz) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In a large bowl, mix together hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and cheddar cheese. Spread into prepared pan. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake 1 hour , or until bubbly and lightly brown.