GRILLED ALMOND BUTTER HONEY BANANA SANDWICH
A grilled almond butter honey banana sandwich.
Author: Recipes From A Pantry
Recipe type: Breakfast
- Six slices of bread
- Almond butter or peanut butter (I used Meridian smooth almond butter)
- Honey (optional)
- 2 bananas peeled and sliced
- Butter the six slices of bread.
- Turn them over unbuttered side up.
- Spread some almond butter on three slices, then drizzle on some honey and top with banana slices.
- Cover the sandwich bases with the other three slices, buttered sides up.
- Heat a frying pan and place the sandwiches with the buttered side down and fry for a few mins until nice and golden.
- Turn the sandwiches over and cook on the other side until golden.
You can use peanut butter or other nut butters to your taste.