Crave. Taste. Eat
Gourmet Imported Food Assortment - serves 20+ guestsCrave. Taste. Eat
Set out this amazing assortment of imported cheeses, fine cured meats and a bevy of accompaniments while watching the ball drop on 12/31. You supply the bubbly and igourmet will handle the rest. This collection of 15 delectable items contains more than enough goodies to satisfy the cravings of 20+ guests at your New Year's Eve celebration. For your convenience, all of the included meats are pre-sliced, saving you the effort in preparation for this busy night. A whopping 7 pounds of food in all!
This assortment includes:
- Trugole Cheese: A wonderful Asiago-type cheese from Northern Italy, well known to pair perfectly with Champagne. (7.5 oz)
- Provolone Piccante: Also imported from Italy, this classic is a crowd pleaser. (7.5 oz)
- Blueberry Cinnamon Chevre: This classic goat cheese, topped with blueberry and infused with cinnamon, will be the talk of the party. (4 oz)
- Creamy Gorgonzola: Completing an Italian trifecta, this popular blue cheese is soft and spreadable. (7.5 oz)
- Barbers 1833 Vintage Reserve Cheddar: A sharp and tangy English cheddar for those who are longing for a cheese that bites back! (7.5 oz)
- Organic Bistro Crackers: Feel good about setting out these organic, wafer thin crackers for cheese. (2 1.8oz packs)
- Jambon Sec French Ham: A prosciutto-style ham with a French twist. (4 3oz packs)
- Italian Speck Prosciutto: Imported from Italy, this style of Prosciutto is laced with special herbs and spices. (3 3oz packs)
- Milano Salami: A wonderful, medium-spiced salami. (2 3oz packs)
- Dijon Mustard: The popular accompaniment for cured meats. (7 oz)
- Black Olive Tapenade: Atop a mini toast, tapenade makes for a classic hors d'oeuvre. (6.4 oz)
- Green Olive Tapenade: See above. (6.4 oz)
- Mini Toasts: The ultimate party cracker. (3 2.75oz packs)
- Sicilian Citrus Butter Cookies: From Falanga, these cookies are individually wrapped, making them not only delicious, but also perfect for setting out in a bowl without the worry of a rogue sneeze or spill. (6 3.5oz packs)
Items may be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.
The Gourmet Imported Food Assortment for 20+ was better than expected! I was elated at the choices, quality and amount of food! The balsamic Dijon mustard is to dir for! The cured meats & cheese were delicious! Takes all the guess work out of buying for a charcuterie board! The customer service that Foodie City Network provides is amazing. They’re quick to respond to emails & keep in contact even after your order arrives...(or doesn’t arrive! In which case, they overnighted a second food assortment to ensure the items arrived for our event in time!). 10 out of 10 stars!!!