Fresh Frozen Lobster Tails from Maine - Antibiotic Free - 10 of 5 oz ea
Best with Lobster Clasp, Crab Leg Cracker Tools, Lobster Pics, Seafood Scissor & Forks
- Maine Lobster Tails - Fresh, Flash Frozen Lobster Tails (10 lobster tails | 5 Oz Each). Our live Maine lobsters are caught by the women and men of Maine dedicated to preserving the sustainability of the Maine lobster industry and engage in practices that ensure its health and vitality. Each lobster is hand-selected with care and humanely by experienced lobster-handling experts and packaged with sustainable, environmentally-friendly materials.
- Prepare with durable, thick and stainless steel seafood scissors, crab leg crackers, and lobster crackers tools. Use lobster clasp for lobster claw meat
- Eat with seafood forks, crab leg forks or lobster picks. Great with seafood seasoning!
- Wild Caught, Antibiotic-Free Lobster. Can be frozen in freezer. Simply Thaw and Prepare.
- Cooking Instructions Included - Bake, Boil, Broil, Pan Seared, Steam, and even Grill your Lobster Tails, Lobster Claws and Fresh Lobster Meat. Satisfaction guaranteed for your taste buds!
Award Winning Lobster Tips & Tricks
1.Boil Bold not Bland
When you boil lobster you do not want your water to be just…well….water. First, make the water as salty as the sea the lobster came out of. This is a method of seasoning that will bring out the natural brininess of lobster. Secondly, make your water essentially a flavorful tea by adding in fennel seeds, white peppercorns, celery salt, smashed garlic cloves and/or fresh herbs. The flavor of your water will be subtly absorbed by the lobster meat as it cooks.
2. Eat with your Eyes
Granted there is nothing wrong with a perfectly cooked whole lobster on a plate but a little extra color can help not only visually but flavorwise as well. When creating your work of culinary artistry make sure to add in greens. Be it basil oil, chopped fresh herbs or avocado. The best fresh herbs to pair with lobster are dill, tarragon, parsley, and chives.
3. Spice things up a bit
Sweet and heat go together like a “Mainer” and Lobster. Lobster is naturally sweet in flavor and it is always a sound culinary move to contrast the sweetness with a little spice. Cayenne pepper or smoked paprika used sparingly will elevate any lobster dish. Do not go overboard, you want it to be lobster with a hint of spice rather than spice with a hint of lobster.
4. Get Saucy
Lobster and melted butter go together as well as peanut butter and jelly. One thing you can do though is make your butter even better. When melting the butter add in a little fresh lemon juice, dash of cayenne pepper, minced garlic and freshly chopped dill. You will find yourself strangely wondering if you even need lobster to be enjoying the butter. Hint, you do, you do not want to be eating straight butter no matter how delicious it is.
According to the USDA’s Food Safety website: Once frozen food is thawed in the refrigerator, it is safe to refreeze it without cooking, although there may be a loss of quality due to the moisture lost through defrosting.
Bake, Grill, Boil, Pan or Steam. Serve with hot butter or olive oil, lemon, and your favoring seasonings or eat plain!
Fresh Frozen Lobster Tails from Maine - Best with Lobster Clasp, Crab Leg Cracker Tools, Lobster Pics, Seafood Scissor & Forks - Antibiotic Free