five minute pita pizzas
- 4 pockless pita flatbreads
- ¾ cup of marinara sauce
- 12 slices of provolone cheese (mozzarella or other cheese would work well too!)
- Pepperoni, sausage, veggies or other toppings of your choice
- Place the pitas one at a time directly on the rack of a toaster oven. Toast for 3-4 minutes, or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Alternately- bake at 450F on a cookie sheet for about 10 minutes, or until golden, broiling for a minute or two to get the topping extra crisp if desired.