FETA RICOTTA SPINACH ROLLS
PREP TIME: COOK TIME: TOTAL TIME:
- 1 packet frozen spinach (heinz)
- 100g reduced fat feta
- 250ml fresh ricotta
- 2 sheets puff pastry
- salt and pepper
- egg yolk for egg wash
- Pre heat the oven to 180C. Heat up the baking tray too.
- Defrost the frozen spinach overnight in the fridge section. Squeeze out as much water as you could.
- Crumble feta in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in fresh ricotta cheese and spinach.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the thawed puff pastry into quarters.
- Spoon the spinach mix onto one puff pastry square.
- Seal the edges with eggwash.
- Roll.... Brush the top with egg wash and sprinkle with freshly ground pepper.
- Place rolls onto the greaseproof paper.... then onto the hot baking tray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until the pastry puffed up and golden in colour.