- 1 ready made graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened dark chocolate, chopped (or you can use the baking chips)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream (milk can be substituted)
- 8 ounce container of Cool Whip
- Melt chocolate and cream in the microwave for about 45-60 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir until chocolate is completely melted, creating a chocolate ganache, if needed heat for an additional 10 seconds.
- With a mixer, cream softened cream cheese and powdered sugar together. Add chocolate ganache, reserving out about 1/4 cup for the drizzle on top of your pie, and mix again till all combined.
- Still using the mixer, on low speed, add in Cool Whip. Once combined, pour filling into crust.
- To drizzle chocolate. If chocolate has thickened, place back in microwave for 10-15 seconds to liquify. Place melted chocolate in a plastic bag and then cut a small hole in one corner of the bag. Drizzle chocolate over pie in the pattern of your choice.
- Refrigerate pie for at least 4 hours before serving.
this pie also freezes well, remove pie from freezer about 1 hour before serving
recipe source ChocoalteChocolateandmore.com
(and yes, all the pies had one slice missing)