Crock Pot Beef Stew
A delicious beef stew loaded with potatoes and carrots slow cooked in the crock pot.
- 2 (1 oz) packages dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 pounds lean beef stew meat (cut up into bite sized pieces)
- 5 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 2 to 3 cups baby carrots
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- 2 (10 oz.) cans cream of celery soup
- 1 cup ketchup
- In a large plastic bag, combine the dry onion soup mix and paprika. Add in meat and shake the bag to coat meat with the seasonings. (You may have to do that step in two batches, for all the meat to fit) Once meat is coated, spread out evenly into a greased 7 quart crock pot.
- Top meat evenly with diced potatoes, carrots and onion.
- Mix the cream of celery soup and ketchup in a small bowl. Pour mixture over the meat and vegetables.
- Cover crock pot with lid. Cook on low heat for 8 hours or until meat is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Stir to combine everything then serve.