Cranberry Chicken Salad on Apple Slices
Author: Yummy Addiction
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- 2 cooked chicken breast halves, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup chopped roasted pecans
- ⅓ cup celery, sliced thin
- ⅓ cup light mayonnaise
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon curry powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2-3 medium apples, sliced into thin rounds
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken, dried cranberries, pecans and celery. In another small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice and curry powder. Add salt and pepper to taste. Pour over the chicken mixture and stir to combine.
- Serve the chicken salad on apple slices.