Crab Rangoon Pizza with Sweet & Sour Drizzle
This Crab Wonton Pizza with Sweet & Sour Drizzle is the answer to "Pizza or Chinese?" and in the best possible way because you can make it at home! Crunchy, creamy, sweet and sour you'll find yourselves fighting over the last slice!
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 8 ounces Louis Kemp Crab Delights Flake Style
- 12 ounces of cream cheese , divided (1 1/2 packages)
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 green onions , thinly sliced (divided)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 won ton wrappers (sliced into strips and fried crisp or pre-made)
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 ball of pizza dough (I love Ciao Florentina's Rustic Pizza Dough)
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Roll out your pizza dough and stretch onto a pizza stone or large baking sheet.
Add half the Louis Kemp Crab Delights, 4 ounces of the cream cheese, the garlic clove, 1 green onion, sesame oil and Worcestershire sauce into a small food processor until smooth.
In small spoonfuls add it to the pizza crust, then add the remaining 8 ounces of cream cheese to the crust as well.
Add remaining crab meat to the pizza.
To make the sweet and sour sauce: Add the sugar, vinegar, water, soy sauce, ketchup and cornstarch in a small saucepan and cook until boiling and thickened.
Add 1/3 of the sauce to the pizza in small spoonfuls.
Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Drizzle the top of the pizza with more sweet and sour sauce and add remaining green onions.