If you love chicken parmesan, you will love these mini chicken parmesan wraps made with egg roll wrappers!
- 1 pound chicken breast
- 2 cups marinara sauce, plus more for serving (see my favorite recipe here)
- 12 egg roll wrappers (find them in the refrigerated section of the produce dept)
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Place the chicken breast in a large saucepan and fill with enough water just to cover. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat slightly and simmer until the chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes. Drain and let cool before shredding with two forks. Put the meat in a medium bowl and pour the marinara over it, stirring to coat the chicken with sauce.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a wire rack with cooking spray and set it on top of a baking sheet. Lay the egg roll wrappers on a clean work surface. Layer each with a few leaves of spinach, then chicken, followed by mozzarella and parmesan.
- Lightly brush the sides of each wrapper with water and fold the wrapper over the filling to form a triangle. Press to seal each of the sides and set the wrap on the prepared rack. Repeat with remaining wraps. Lightly spray the wraps with cooking spray. Bake until the edges are golden and crisp, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with additional warmed marinara sauce for dipping.
Nutrition Information & Notes:
Nutrition Information for 1 Wrap: Calories 178, Fat 4g, Carb 18g, Fiber 1g, Protein 16g