If you are in a big hurry to prepare a beautiful lunch or dinner, maybe it's time for you to try the healthy and easy Chicken Avocado Burritos.
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (or 2 chicken breasts, salt and pepper- to taste, 1 Tablespoon mustard, 1 Tablespoon olive oil)
1 cup grated cheese (I use mozzarella)
1 avocado -diced
2 Tablespoons cilantro-chopped
4 large tortillas
4 Tablespoon sour cream
1 Tablespoon oil
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a frying pan, place chicken breast sprinkled with salt and pepper and roast for about 5 minutes on each side. Spread 1 tablespoon mustard over the chicken, add about 1/4 cup water add cook covered for a few more minutes.
- Cut cooked chicken into thin stings.
- Mix the chicken, cheese, cilantro, and the diced avocados.
- Spread 1 tablespoon sour cream on each tortilla, add 1/4 of the mixture, form a roll.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil into a pan and place all four tortillas on the pan, cook for 2 minutes on medium- high heat. Flip on the other side and cook for another minutes or until the the tortillas are golden
- Serve warm.