British Cheese Board Gift Set
This cheese board offers a variety of traditional British cheeses, including examples from England, Scotland and Wales.
- Cheshire: Ripened for just 2 months, immensely popular and widely imitated. Dense, crumbly and slightly tangy. (7.5 oz)
- Red Dragon: This smooth, firm cheddar is made with Welsh brown ale and mustard seeds. Buttery and spicy. (7.5 oz)
- Collier's Welsh Cheddar: The true creamery Cheddars of Wales owe their distinctive taste to the great traditions of Welsh cheese making. (7.5 oz)
- Royal Blue Stilton: Universally recognized as a king amongst cheeses, Blue Stilton is one of a handful of British cheeses granted the status of a "protected designation origin" (PDO) by the European Commission. Only cheese produced in the three counties of Derbyshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire and made according to a strict code may be called Stilton. (7.5 oz)
- Signature Cheese Serving Knife: Specifically crafted for igourmet.com, this multi-function cheese knife is the perfect tool to easily slice uniform servings of your favorite cheese.
- Bamboo Cheese Board: A stunning and durable gift that will be enjoyed for years to come. (Dimensions: 9x11)
Please note that any item temporarily out of stock will be substituted with a similar item of equal or greater value.