Breakfast Pizza with Hash Brown Crust
Author: The Gunny Sack
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 8 slices bacon
- ½ cup diced ham
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, for seasoning
- Spread the Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns out on a stoneware pizza pan and press into a crust shape.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of melted butter, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, fry 8 slices of bacon and make the scrambled eggs.
- Remove the crust from the oven and sprinkle with the scrambled eggs.
- Next, crumble the bacon and sprinkle it over the eggs.
- Follow the bacon with the diced ham and any other toppings your family loves such as onions, peppers or mushrooms.
- Top it all with shredded cheese.
- Return the breakfast pizza to the oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.
Adapted from Italian Quiche with Hash Brown Crust
There are so many great recipes you can make with Simple Potatoes! Here are some Simply Potatoes Favorites and also check out Simply Potatoes on Pinterest for inspiration.