- a few slices of cooked red beets
- a few slices of cooked golden beets
- 1 small head of frisee
- 1/2 tbsp of balsamic glaze
- 1 wedge of Bleu de Chevre
- 2 slices of sourdough
- 2 pats of butter (not pictured, sorry)
Even though it’s unlikely that you have any jell-o shots on hand, I’m just going to go ahead and say begin making this grilled cheese by shooting a few. Then after you choke ‘em down, gently break up your blue goats cheese, aka Bleu de Chevre from France, and place them evenly around one slice of bread.
Remember, although this blue cheese is super buttery, sweet, and delicious compared to its typical cow counterparts, it’s also pretty strong so don’t go crazy with it.