Asian Noodles with Chicken and Vegetables
Author: Robin Gagnon
Recipe type: Entree
Prep time: 13 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
Total time: 25 mins
- ½ lb fettuccine pasta
- 1 large sweet pepper, sliced (I used ½ red and ½ yellow for color)
- ½ a large sweet onion, sliced
- ¾ lb chicken breast, sliced
- 3-4 oz. bean sprouts (1/2 a bag)
- 2 tsp cooking oil (vegetable, canola or grapeseed),
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 pouch of McCormick Sesame Stir -fry Chicken Skillet Sauce
- sliced scallions (optional topping)
- Cook the pasta in a good sized pot. While it is cooking, make sure all your vegetables and chicken are sliced.
- Heat 1 tsp of the cooking oil in skillet over med-high heat. Once hot add the peppers and onions, stir-fry about 4 minutes until semi-softened, then dump into a bowl.
- Place another tsp of cooking oil in the pan, and add the chicken and bean sprouts, stir-fry about 4 minutes, as well, until chicken is just cooked. Add it to bowl with peppers and onions.
- Place 1 tsp sesame oil in the large pan the pasta was cooked in (you will need the extra room), and toss in the cooked noodles, stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, then add the cooked ingredients from bowl. mix together well over the heat. Add the Sesame Stir -fry Chicken Skillet Sauce, and mix well over the heat for about 2 minutes, until everything is well coated and sauce is nice and hot.
- Serve garnishe with sliced scallions.