Your cart is empty.
Apple Butter Pizza with Prosciutto and Arugula
- one whole wheat pizza crust (homemade or store-bought)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup Musselman's Apple Butter
- kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced super thin
- 6 ounces prosciutto
- 1 bunch fresh arugula
- ½ cups shaved Parmesan or Asiago cheese
- Preheat oven to 500.
- Drizzle dough with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt. Spread apple butter all over the dough and again, sprinkle with salt.
- Lay mozzarella slices over the top of the dough. Sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper. Bake for 8 to 12 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and lay prosciutto over the hot pizza. Right before serving, sprinkle on arugula and Parmesan/Asiago cheese.
Aplbupiz - Recipe