Almond Joy Cookies - One Dozen
custom orders accepted
For those who want to bake at home here is the recipe -
Author: Trish - Mom On Timeout
Recipe type: Dessert
Living With PsA Could Mean Living
With Joint Damage. Learn More Now.
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine coconut, chocolate chips, almonds, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Stir until combined.
- Scoop out dough with a cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Moisten the tips of your fingers with water and shape into discs. Pat the tops flat.
- Bake cookies for 12 to 14 minutes or until tips of coconut are just starting to turn golden brown.
- Let cool on baking sheet.
- Store cookies in an airtight container.