Avocado Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps
Prep time:5 mins
Total time:5 mins
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-in cubes (about 2 cups)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8-10 butter lettuce leaves
- In a medium bowl, mash avocado with sour cream and lime juice. Stir in cilantro, onion, garlic powder, and chicken cubes until just combined. Season chicken salad with salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving, fill butter lettuce leaves with chicken salad and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Serving size: 1 lettuce wrap Calories: 114 Fat: 6.6g Saturated fat: 1.7g Unsaturated fat: 4.9g Trans fat: 0.0gCarbohydrates: 3.2g Sugar: 0.0g Sodium: 26mg Fiber: 1.8g Protein: 10.8g Cholesterol: 28mg