EGG AND CALIFORNIA AVOCADO BREAKFAST FLATBREAD RECIPE
Author: Dine & Dish
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 Flatbread (I use Our Specialty Original Naan)
- 1 Tbs Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Kosher salt
- 1 ripe California Avocado, peeled and seed removed
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 eggs, fried over easy
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Place flatbread on a cookie sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Kosher salt.
- Bake for 8 minutes, or until slightly toasted.
- In the meantime, coarsely mash the California avocado and red pepper flakes.
- Once the flatbread has baked, spread mashed avocado over it almost to the edges. Top with sliced tomatoes and fried eggs.
- Sprinkle with Kosher salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste, if desired. Serve warm.
NEED MORE AWESOME BREAKFAST RECIPES? CHECK OUT THESE RECIPES FROM AROUND THE WEB:
Disclaimer: I’m honored to have a continued long term relationship with California Avocados. All opinions expressed are my own.