Breakfast Pizza with Hash Brown Crust
- 1 package Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- 8 slices bacon
- ½ cup diced ham
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, for seasoning
- Spread the Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns out on a stoneware pizza pan and press into a crust shape.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of melted butter, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
- While the crust is baking, fry 8 slices of bacon and make the scrambled eggs.
- Remove the crust from the oven and sprinkle with the scrambled eggs.
- Next, crumble the bacon and sprinkle it over the eggs.
- Follow the bacon with the diced ham and any other toppings your family loves such as onions, peppers or mushrooms.
- Top it all with shredded cheese.
- Return the breakfast pizza to the oven and bake for an additional 20-25 minutes.
Adapted from Italian Quiche with Hash Brown Crust