Biscuit Bender - taste of everything!
For when you simply need a little taste of everything! Included in this massive Charleston gift basket are all seven varieties of tender biscuits, hand mixed pimento cheeses, cheese crisps, cookies, artisanal bacon and sausage, country ham, dark roast whole bean coffee, peach basil jam, honey, cocktail pecans and stoneground grits. Plus, for added entertaining ease, the Biscuit Bender features Fat & Juicy Bloody Mary Mix.
Each Biscuit Bender Pack includes:
- 1 Package of all 7 varieties of Charleston Biscuits (each pack serves 12-20 people) Black Pepper Bacon, Buttermilk, Cheese & Chive, Cinnamon, Cocktail Ham, Country Ham, Shortcake
- 1 Container Signature Pimento Cheese
- 1 Container Fiery Pimento Cheese
- 1 package Cheese Crisps
- 1 Package of Cocoa & Cream Cookies (6 cookies)
- 1 Bag Roasted Salted Cocktail Pecans
- 1 Package Biscuit Blend Whole Bean Coffee
- 1 Package Buttermilk Biscuit Mix
- 1 Jar Peach Basil Jam
- 1 Jar Carolina Honey
- 1 lb South Carolina Grits
- 1 lb Edwards Bacon
- 1 lb Edwards Country Ham Slices
- 1 lb Belle’s Country Sausage
- 1 Bottle Fat & Juicy Bloody Mary Mix (2 servings)
Use And Care
Biscuits arrive fully cooked and frozen in signature craft bags. Upon arrival, store biscuits in the freezer for up to six months. Thawing and baking instructions are included in each box. Simply reheat and serve to enjoy this handmade Charleston treat.
Pimento cheese is made-to-order. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the product and ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please refrigerate.
All meats arrive in vacuum-sealed packaging to preserve peak flavor and moisture. Although each box is carefully packed with ice packs and picked up for immediate shipment, it is normal for the ice packs to partially or fully thaw during shipment. Upon receipt, please cook, refrigerate or place in the freezer.
For detailed prep instructions and serving suggestions see this link